Register with the Inland Revenue Department

Once you’ve registered your business, you can request two significant numbers: the
Taxpayer Registration Number (TRN) and the National Insurance Scheme (NIS) reference
number. Once you have your TRN and NIS numbers, you can take the next step to register
with the Inland Revenue Department to obtain permission to take various legal tax
deductions. You can obtain your NIS or TCC at your convenience by leaving it in the
experienced hands of ECRS.

Leave a Reply